I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Ślisz-Sandecka & Kozioł Kancelaria Adwokacko-Radcowska Sp. p. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Świętokrzyska 20, apt. 1A, 00-002 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number: 0000740520, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5252756591 and National Business Registry Number (REGON): 380758774, with the following e-mail address: email@example.com, is the Controller of the personal data collected through the https://ssklegal.pl/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- A natural person using the https://ssklegal.pl/ website is a user (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), the Controller respects and fully acknowledges User’s right to privacy and personal data protection and thus processes necessary personal data pursuant to the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10th May 2018 (i.e. Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) of 2018, item 1000) and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18th July 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) of 2020, item 344).
- The Controller uses any and all available technical and organisational measures which ensure the protection of the processing of Users’ personal data corresponding to the threats and data categories subject to protection, in particular it undertakes any and all actions aiming at securing personal data against rendering it available to unauthorised persons, theft, processing with the violation of the applicable provisions of law, alteration, loss, destruction or damage.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- User’s personal data, collected by the Controller, is used only for the following purposes:
- to contact the User through the contact form (“Contact us”) – to reply to User’s inquiries via e-mail or over the phone – the legal basis of those activities is constituted by the processing of data necessary to undertake activities upon request of the data subject,
- for marketing purposes – upon User’s explicit consent – pursuant to Article 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR.
- During registration in the “Contact us” form, the Controller processes the following User’s personal data:
- name and surname,
- phone number,
- e-mail address,
- type and scope of conducted activity.
- Providing the personal data referred to in item 2 is voluntary and requires User’s consent and is necessary to contact the User in order to answer their questions via e-mail or over the phone.
- User’s personal data will be stored by the Controller for the following periods:
- in the case of data processed in order to answer questions via the “Contact us” form – until the moment of closing the correspondence in a manner which is clear to the Controller or until the moment of contact from the User. The data will be erased before the lapse of 30 days. In the case of the lack of response and an unclear situation, the data will be stored for the period of 3 months following the date of sending the last message.
- in the case of data processed on the basis of a consent, namely data used to send marketing information – it will be processed until the moment of withdrawing such
- The Controller does not transfer the personal data of Users, obtained pursuant to item 2, to other entities.
III. USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
- User’s personal data is processed for marketing purposes upon voluntary consent of the User. The User may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting the Controller via e-mail. The withdrawal of the consent does not have an influence on the legality of data processing by us which was conducted before the withdrawal.
- The User has the right to access the content of their personal data and to correct it.
- The User has the right to control the processing of their data included in the Controller’s set of data, and in particular the right to request data supplementation, update, rectification, temporary or permanent suspension of its processing or its erasure if the data is untrue, outdated, incomplete or if it was obtained with the violation of the applicable provisions of law or if it is no longer needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
- The User may exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Controller’s e-mail address.
- In the case of violations regarding the process of data processing, complaints should be submitted to the supervisory authority, namely the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (address: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2;
- Cookies are text files, the aim of which is to collect standard information about logging in the Internet and about the behaviour of the User when visiting websites. Cookies are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for the use of the website.
- Only the Controller has access to cookies. Cookies do not contain personal data.
- The https://ssklegal.pl/ website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until the User leaves the website or closes the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device during the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Controller uses marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, to address advertisement to the User. As part of those tools, we address advertisements to you on Facebook. In this respect, the Controller bases its actions on its legitimate interest in the form of the marketing of own services. To that end, the Controller uses the cookies of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The User may determine, within the settings of cookies, whether they grant their consent to the use of Facebook Pixel by the Controller.
- Facebook Pixel allows Facebook to identify people visiting the https://ssklegal.pl/ website as the target group for displaying advertisement on the Facebook portal. The Controller uses Facebook Pixel in order to display its advertisements on the Facebook portal to people registered on that social portal who showed their interest in the services provided by the Controller. The Controller uses Facebook Pixel also in order to analyse the effectiveness of advertisements on the Facebook portal for statistical purposes. Facebook Pixel establishes direct connection with the Facebook servers during User’s visit on the https://ssklegal.pl/ website. The information collected this way is transferred to the Facebook server in the USA and stored there. Information collected within Facebook Pixel is anonymous, i.e. it does not allow the Controller to establish identity.